Benefits of Buyer Agency
Make sure your best interests are being represented when you decide to buy a new home.
Services/Duties that your Buyer’s Agent should provide:
- Advise and/or disclose to you all matters regarding the home (even if it is pointing out reasons not to buy it).
- Provide a comparable market analysis or price evaluation for you in order to determine the actual market value.
- Keep your financial capabilities, thoughts, and willingness to pay more for a property strictly confidential.
- Represent you on all MLS-listed properties as well as those that are not on the market currently but may be available.
- Negotiate home inspection, repairs, occupancy dates, buyer credits and costs – all in your best interest!
- Owe fiduciary obligations and responsibilities to you as the buyer.
Remember: Bob Cenk’s buyer and seller contracts are always just 1-Day!