Skip To Content

1150 Prescott St

White Oak, PA 15131
  • $139,900
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 58 Days
  • MLS #: 1568265
UPDATED: 25 min ago
$139,900
  • 2
    BEDS
  • 0.19
    ACRES
  • 2
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 1,007
    SQFT
  • $139
    $/SQFT
Type:
Single-Family Home
Built:
1941
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

School District:

Description

Recently updated Cape Cod with freshly painted interior and exterior, featuring honey oak laminate flooring, new carpeting and renovated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. Garage has been converted into additional storage space (22x9), however, it can easily be switched back to a 1 car integral garage. But, two off-street parking spaces are available in the asphalt driveway. Additional upgrades include a 70% partial roof replacement (with the other 30% having been replaced in 2018). Plus, new plumbing throughout 90% of the home including the main stack. Also comes with a 1 year Guard Home Warranty.

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2022 West Penn Multi-List, Inc. All Rights Reserved. INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated: 2022-09-25T20:45:58.28.
www.searchpittsburghrealestate.com/homes/131380638
Print Image

1150 Prescott St White Oak, PA 15131

  • Price: $139,900
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 58 Days
  • Updated: 25 min ago
  • MLS #: 1568265
2
Beds
2
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.19
Acres
1,007
SQFT
$139
$/SQFT
1941
Built
County:
Allegheny-East
Area:
White Oak
School District:
Mckeesport Area
Property Description
Recently updated Cape Cod with freshly painted interior and exterior, featuring honey oak laminate flooring, new carpeting and renovated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. Garage has been converted into additional storage space (22x9), however, it can easily be switched back to a 1 car integral garage. But, two off-street parking spaces are available in the asphalt driveway. Additional upgrades include a 70% partial roof replacement (with the other 30% having been replaced in 2018). Plus, new plumbing throughout 90% of the home including the main stack. Also comes with a 1 year Guard Home Warranty.
Exterior Features

Architectural Style Cape Cod Construction Materials FrameVinyl Siding Levels One And One Half Lot Size Dimensions 40X52x120x30x18x120 Parking Features Off Street Pool Features None Roof Asphalt

Interior Features

Appliances Some Electric AppliancesDishwasherRefrigeratorStove Basement FullWalk-Out Access Basement YN Yes Cooling Central Air Cooling YN Yes Fireplace YN No Fireplaces Total 0 Flooring LaminateOtherCarpet Heating Forced AirGas Heating YN Yes Rooms Bonus Room (Basement Level) Bonus Room (Basement Level) Laundry (Main Level) Bedroom 2 (Upper Level) Master Bedroom (Upper Level) Kitchen (Main Level) Dining Room (Main Level) Living Room (Main Level) Rooms Total 8

Property Features

Home Warranty YN Yes Parking Total 2 Property Condition Resale Property Sub Type Single Family Residence Property Sub Type Additional Single Family Residence Sewer Public Sewer Tax Annual Amount 2112 Tax Assessed Value 62700 Water Source Public

Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway The Preferred Realty: 412-885-8530. © 2022 West Penn Multi-List, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.


© 2022 West Penn Multi-List, Inc. All Rights Reserved. INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated: 2022-09-25T20:45:58.28.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pittsburgh/orig_boomver_1_1568265-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pittsburgh/orig_boomver_1_1568265-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pittsburgh/orig_boomver_1_1568265-2.jpg
Logo
Broadview Realty
Serving Your Real Estate Needs
in Pittsburgh PA,